A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, June 16, 2008

I need to be working, but...

UPDATED. I also need to put up a list of things I need to get done in the next few days before Doyce's folks arrive. To whit:
  • Hang up roman shade in guest bedroom
  • Pack up extra knicknacks for storage
  • Prep guest basket
  • Buy tile for guest bathroom and paint for small projects
  • Sew valences for family room
  • Laundry, laundry, laundry
  • Drop off dry cleaning
  • Buy guest towels
  • Hide extra packing materials
  • Order more photos
  • Frame and hang photos
  • Grocery shopping
I think that'll do as a start. Back to my reading!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Take a breath.

Take a deep ... deep ... breath ...

Exhale ...

They will love you even if there is not a guest basket waiting for them. They will enjoy their visit even if there are not valences on the guest bedroom windows.

Breathe ...

(This message brought to you by "Hypocrites 'R' Us," presenters of "OHMYGODYOURPARENTSARECOMING 2008," appearing somewhere near you.)

6/16/2008 10:17 PM

 
Blogger Alex said...

I heard you might have written a Super Hero Dating book that I deserve a nod for.

6/19/2008 4:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home