A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

One Week

Seven tiny little days left until The Big Day. Woot! I've been running all over NYC the last week or so, having meetings and getting ready. Am I ready? No, but I'm getting closer. Also, I learned I am a TOTAL trendsetter. I haven't even WORN my purple shoes in public yet, but people heard about them, and suddenly, every great shoe designer out there is bringing out purple shoes. It's totally crazy! And, of course, very flattering.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

So looking forward to the trip.

It's funny -- one of the few regrets I have about my wedding (and Katherine's birth, for that matter) is that they came before my blogging days, so I don't have a good record of them.

4/05/2008 4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home