A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Music I Like

Watching an episode of Bones last night with Doyce, and heard a hauntingly beautiful song. One short Google later, and I had it: "Bring on the Wonder" by Susan Enan. Only problem? She's got that song and two others available to play on her myspace page, but I can't download them! Not on iTunes, not on Amazon, not on her not-yet-set-up website. Grr! Linking here so I don't forget to check back later and hope to be able to get a legal copy. It's very pretty.

Oh hey! I found a YouTube viedo that uses it with scenes from Buffy and Angel. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Along the same vein, I picked up the two CDs put together by Double Down -- and Katherine has now decided they make faboo going-to-sleep music. Which makes no sense to me, but I admire her taste, at least.

5/01/2008 12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home