A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ok, not really

The creek isn't exactly on our property, but is in the nearby park where I take Dizzy for a walk every other day (on the other days, I take Jake for a walk, but he's got a sore leg, and he can't go as far). There's also some pretty awesome looking trees, like this one:

That was last December/January, after a blizzard. This is the same tree the other day:

I'm sure you can also guess which pic was taken with a real camera, and which with my phone. I'm hoping to get out and take a few more shots, now that I have new batteries in my camera, to show people where I live. Well, ok, not exactly. I don't need any stalkers!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE ...

3/13/2008 10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home