A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

With great power comes great responsibility

Doyce woke me this morning with a stern warning about using my powers for good, or, alternatively, using a little less of them. That White Christmas I was enjoying? Biggest Christmas snowfall on record in the Denver area. Two days later? Another seven or so inches expected.

The best part of all this? Silly Doyce only has one shovel, so I can't help shovel the driveway, even if I wanted to! Which I might -- after a couple of days in the house, I might want to get some fresh air. I'll let you know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home