A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Present etiquette

Dear Internets -

An etiquette question. If I've received a present from my company for the holidays that will be difficult to transport on a cross-country move, but is also in a theme of gifts that I expect might be well represented in my upcoming wedding, is it appropriate to bring it back to the store and exchange it for something smaller and easier to transport? Say, for instance, this?

Thanks for your advice!

Cheers,
ktbuffy

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Depending on how "personal" the gift from the company was (i.e., something specifically picked out for you by someone), I would think so. And, if in doubt, talk to the person involved, explaining both the transport-cross-country and the gonna-get-one-in-April thing (but with many thanks for the personal thought).

12/20/2007 2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home