A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

You wouldn't know it to look...

But today I packed three boxes of books in my apartment. We did a big paper order at the office, so I asked the guys to save me a bunch of those xerox paper boxes, which are great for packing. Taped three of them together and brought them home tonight, and quickly and easily filled up three boxes. I'm trying to keep things in some sort of order -- if only to be able to look at the top of the box and say, "Ok, that one goes in the basement office, that one goes in the living room, that one goes in the "library" downstairs." So far, so good.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Midwesterly said...

gack. you really *are* moving.

11/16/2007 8:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home