A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

When the sidebar is longer than the posts

I know I've been a bad blogger.

Truth is, there's a TON of stuff going on, but nothing I can blog about at the moment. Come the day, though, I will have pages and pages to say. Well, posts and posts.

Still, maybe I can ask for a little help. Have any of you worked with a great web designer that you'd recommend? I'm ideally also looking for someone with some experience with flash, but that's not a deal-breaker. Also looking for an accountant in the Denver area. Suggestions? Recommendations?

I'm also looking for a fun gift for my four female coworkers that's a little unique but not too expensive. I need four of them, so my budget is low. I thought of trolling through Etsy, which I hear some great things about, but I do also love to support crafty people I know, so if you've got a pile of handmade gifts just sitting around, let me know!

Thanks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home