A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Sure, when you put it that way...

"Oh no!" I exclaimed, sitting at my laptop, staring at the screen.

From various points across the room, I'm asked by my mom and sister, What's wrong? Is someone sick? Did the project we just spent several hours working on disappear?

Um, no. "Battlestar Galactice: Razor" premieres tomorrow night, and I won't be home to set the DVR.

Sure, when you compare it to all the other stuff that could go wrong, it's not so bad. But it is a problem. And Scifi.com's being annoying difficult about telling me when they'll air it again.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Sorry to have been the bearer of bad tidings. :-P

OTOH, it's out quick to DVD. Or, alternately, if you'll be out here any time in the near future, we could actually, y'know, watch it on *our* DVR ...

11/24/2007 12:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Battlestar Galactica: Razor" is being released on DVD on 12/4.

11/25/2007 7:44 AM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

And hooray! MY DVR is smarter than I am. it recognized a new "episode" of Battlestar Galactica was being aired, and it taped it!

I'm not yet sure if I'm allowing myself to buy tv on DVD until the writers' strike is settled.

11/25/2007 3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home