A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, November 23, 2007

How Many Have You Read?

Of the 100 New York Times Notable Books of 2007.

I've only read one -- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Ah well. To be honest, there's not all that many more that I want to read.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

Jeez. Same here.

Suggestion -- list ten or so (more if you get enthusiastic) Notable Books of KTBUFFY A-GO-GO! for 2007. Do not have to be books you've previously reviewed.

11/25/2007 9:53 PM

 
Blogger DeAnna said...

Hm...I was trying to do this, and I think I mostly read NOT new books (that were notable, anyway). Territory by Emma Bull, Mysterious Benedict Society, Making Money by Terry Pratchet, and the Dangerous Book for Boys. I'm sure there were more, but ???

11/25/2007 10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home