A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Starlight Barking

Please send up a little prayer to Sirius, the Dog Star, for the safe and quick return of my boy's two dogs, Jake and Dizzy. Those of you with pets of your own, give 'em a hug for us. And if you don't mind asking, see if they wouldn't mind trotting out the ole Starlight Barking and telling Jake and Dizzy to hurry home.

Come home, puppies!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Amen, sister.

9/18/2007 10:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I don't know you but I thought you might like to know that this blog is linked to Writer's Digest Guide to Literary Agent's blog. Perhaps you are aware of this, but I thought I would mention it since I saw your post on Verla Kay's site where you expressed your intention of keeping this a personal blog instead of a professional one.
Anyway, hope the info helps =)...

9/18/2007 11:10 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Thanks, Anon.

9/18/2007 11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home