A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ready to go!

Met Yi Shun and Jim at the pre-race expo and materials pick up this afternoon, did the course overview, picked up some freebies, racked the bike, had a fantabulous meal at our favorite local Thai/Chinese place, and showed off the house a bit. Still need to pack up my bag for tomorrow with all my gear, grab a towel and some stuff like that, but we're planning on kicking back now and relaxing with the previous Harry Potter on DVD, so I can reward myself tomorrow, post-tri, with the new movie!

Oh, and I'm drinking lots of water and gatorade. It's highly recommended.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kick ass Kate!

7/14/2007 8:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home