A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hooray!

We finished!

Took me just over two hours. 22 minutes for the swim, 57 minutes for the bike, and 38 minutes for the run, with 5 minutes and then 2 minutes in my transitions. Some extraneous seconds here and there, and I did not make my goal of coming in in less than two hours, but I came pretty darn close, and I feel great. And tonight -- I get ice cream!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Grats!

Really, I am tremendously admiring of someone who sets themselves to doing something like this and, more, does it. Well done.

7/15/2007 4:39 PM

 
Blogger DeAnna said...

With a cherry on top :)

7/16/2007 8:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! wow - I get winded walking up stairs!! and have i mentioned how tiny you are!!?? And LOVE the hat!! :)
you are my hero!!

Jenna

7/16/2007 2:57 PM

 
Blogger alvinaling said...

Congratulations!!!

7/17/2007 2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home