A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back home in NYC

And was welcomed this morning by torrential downpours, a thunder and lightning storm, and flooded out subways. Took me nearly two hours to make it into work, a trip that normally takes about 20 minutes. Ran into some friends on my second subway platform of the day, though, and managed to hit my favorite bagel place for breakfast and lunch on the way in. Still, could the signs be any clearer that I should have stayed in Colorado? (Or at least in bed?) No, they could not.

EDIT: This just in! New York is falling apart! The subways are all kerplooie. My goodness!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home