A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, June 18, 2007

How intriguing

Of course I have loads of books sitting around my apartment and my office and the beach house and Doyce's house, but do I actually want to get rid of them? If I do, what will I place on my much-anticipated bookshelf of books I have yet to read? Well, if I go to a book swap party, then I can both get rid of old books I've read or just no longer want, AND maybe pick up new ones. What a great idea!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Or, when you move here there is the Book/CD/DVD exchange table at the HK's. While not so much on getting rid of books (unless that is what you want to do), but it will give you a chance to read new and different things. :)

6/18/2007 12:39 PM

 
Blogger Lollygagger said...

OR do paperbackswap.com!

6/19/2007 3:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home