A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Probably not before THIS week's episode

But I so will be checking out parts one and two of this Television Without Pity podcast with Jack Coleman, aka Horn Rimmed Glasses Guy on Heroes. Note to self: throw this on the iPod to listen to on the trip out to Denver this week! It'll keep my excitement up for next week's season finale!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Dontcha LOVE Heroes? My current favorite.

Did you know that HRG also played the artist in Kingdom Hospital?

It's true.

5/15/2007 11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home