A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I am LOVING

Reading Scott Smith's The Ruins. If anyone's looking for a great holiday read, I highly recommend it. Unless you're heading down Mexico way, and have a penchant for wandering off into the jungle. And even then, actually, may I suggest "The Ruins" as a cautionary tale?

I'm halfway through, and wishing I could just sit at my desk for the rest of the day and finish it. Instead, I have to get through all the queries and partials and manuscripts I've recently received, and get all my responses to them out by the end of the week. The holiday break will be purely for leisure reading. No manuscripts allowed!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home