A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, December 15, 2006

I am BUSTIN' out!

With holiday cheer, that is!

Got some Christmas tunes on my iPod, a gorgeous tree in my living room bestrewn with lights (no ornaments yet, since I had a minor light kerfluffle that took more time than I'd planned), presents wrapped and beribboned on my coffee table, all my cards out, and happy CoH-themed holiday goodies on at least one toon, with more to come. Doyce and Kaylee arrive this afternoon, and we have plans to check out the Fifth Avenue holiday window displays, go see the big tree in Rockefeller Center, the snowflake at 57th and 5th, and FAO Schwartz, as well as visiting friends and family. All good stuff!

As the song says, "It's the most wonderful time of the year." Also...
They've got jellybeans and coconut with little hats
Candy rats, chocolate bats, it's a wonderland of sweets
No, wait. That may be a different song.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home