A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

End of the year gripe

Counting down to the final hours of my last day at work for the year. Our office is closed from tomorrow through January 4th. Huzzah! No work! Yippie! I deserve it.

Far more than I deserve the piddling little box of popcorn, candy, and cookies which I received as a Christmas present from the PTB here at the office. It's insulting, really. Other agents got little blue bags. I got a box of edible treats. Still, I'm being charitable about it. I'm giving it to the homeless man who hangs out on 59th Street. It's a Chrismukkah miracle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home