A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

My first time

Ok, for some reason I've been inspired to keep a web log. A blog, as I understand the correct term is. Call me current! Years ago, I used to keep journals and diaries, and sure, I found them fascinating, sometimes, but who knows if other people will. So consider this a test run. I will update it as I see fit, or find time, or remember. One of those. Today is Tuesday, December 9, 2003.

My friend Yi Shun is quite the little blogger, so I'm throwing this one over to her, with a fun little link to her site. She's also a talented writer of YA fiction, for any possible editors loking for authors out there, a jewelry designer, and an avid adventure racist... racer... race-person. An all around Diva in the Dirt and Crafty Bitch.

Oh! And I have to share the wonderful news of the birth of my new little niece, Izabella Lillian. She was born November 26th at 11:24am, weighing 6lbs and 14 oz. She's cute as a little button! Below is a little shot of us together on the day she was born. Izabella is my brother Dan and his wife Alex's first child. It's so weird, yet wildly adorable to think of my big brother as a dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home